Monday, March 29, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy....


We have had so much going on around here, that I haven't been able to keep this blog up to date. It is going to take me a few hours on a quiet night to get all that has happened posted. Just keep checking back, hopefully I'll get it done soon. We are busy with baseball season, we have weaned our kid goats, working on cleaning fence rows to run electric fence, getting ready to add on to Shane's grandparent's old house for us to move into, and the list goes on and on...I did manage to get some photos the day of weaning. We knew that our scores wouldn't be as good as they were last year. We had an unusually rough winter. What we had read about kikos years ago, were that they can thrive under less than ideal conditions; this winter put that to the test. We had no forage available, the rye grass or clover didn't really show up until just recently. We had more freezing weather than we have ever had for winter as well as a lot of rain/sleet/snow. I am curious as to how many inches of precipitation we received this past fall/winter season. Anyway, I will be back again to post more pictures and news hopefully later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers :)