Thursday, April 8, 2010

Newest arrivals

Here are some photos of our newest arrivals. It has been so much better for these kids to be born in the warmer spring weather. It has rained two days of their lives so far, but they are fine out in it. It is better than the freezing icy rain, wind, and snow we had this past winter....MUCH BETTER! These were sired by Rooster, and I really like the looks of his kids. I know looks aren't as important as how they do on performance, but I still like the way they look. There is nothing better than watching newborn kids. They just grow up too fast. Just like our children... Another thing to mention is that all of the kids sired by Rooster this year are born to first timers. So far, they have all had twins and out of the 6 born, we have 4 doelings and 2 bucklings.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers :)