Thursday, May 26, 2011

Updated photo of Rooster

If any of you out there have tried to take a photo of an animal, you know how hard it is to get them to stand still to get a decent shot.  I even got a camera with a longer range zoom in hopes of being able to capture a good photo without getting too close causing the animals to walk away.  The other day I was trying to get photos of a horse we have for sale and I noticed Rooster watching me from a distance.  I got my camera and zoomed in a snapped a few shots.  He stood there for a minute or so watching me, so I managed to get a half decent photo.  I am most certainly not a professional, but I am so proud when a photograph turns out without a blurred moving animal or without their head turned away.  So here he is.......

CPK Rooster Cogburn

I have also uploaded this photo on our herd page on our website.  There you will find photos of our other herdsires.  We also have their pedigrees available to view on this page as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers :)