Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'm still here

Yes, I am still here.  Shane took off all last week to get some work done on the remodeling....in other words, we worked our behinds off.  I was so tired last week, I didn't know if I was coming or going.    I am still recovering, it seems, from last week.   I  will, however, leave you with a few photos taken the last few days.

He now has braces

Little miss snaggletooth





Pecan trees are starting to get leaves.  I have always been told that it means cold weather is officially gone.  I guess that should be true being that we've had highs in the 80's lately. 

1 comment:

  1. We saw sooo many trees blooming and leafing out on our journey south. I told a friend of mine about you. Leslie is starting to raise Kikos, and I told her she had to check out your blog. I hope she follows up on it. Can't wait to see the remodel pictures, and I can totally relate to the aches and pains of such labor. I've spent part of the last two days sweeping, and shoveling out a corn bin. This old gray mare just ain't what she used to be!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers :)