Thursday, February 11, 2010


This is an updated photo of Jael's pup. We still haven't come up with a name for her. We wanted to go with a name that is biblical, due to Jael's name. Jael was a Kenite woman who killed the Canaanite general, Sisera, with a tent stake. If anyone has any ideas on names for the new pup, please share them with us....


With all of the abnormal freezing and snow, our rye grass has been unproductive, to say the least. This patch hasn't been grazed yet, and this is as high as it has gotten. With the prediction of snow tommorrow, it will probably not do anything else. Shane has already bought hay once this winter, on top of what we had stored in the barn. We are so ready for Spring!


This is what it looks like around here....MUDDY! Our kids are enjoying the mud, when we have to go to the back forty to check on the cows, they get excited. "We get to go mud bogging!" is what I hear from them. I guess I should make the best of the situation and enjoy mud bogging.....

1 comment:

  1. My vote for a name for Jael's pup would be "Naomi"

    ... in the Bible Naomi's two sons both die.. one daughterinlaw's left her... but Ruth spoke:

    "Entreat me not to leave you, or to turn back from following you; For wherever you go, I will go; And wherever you lodge, I will lodge; Your people shall be my people, and your God, my God. Where you die, I will die, and there will I be buried."

    A heard dog named after Naomi will capture the love and faithfullness of Ruth to Naomi in all her offspring.

    Best wishes... Dad & Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers :)