Tuesday, July 3, 2012

5 Random Things About Me



  1. I love Elvis Presley.  His gospel is my absolute favorite!
  2. My senior year in high school, I was the mascot....please don't even ask ;)
  3. Christmas is my favorite time of year.  I love to collect Christmas movies and have been known to pull them out and watch them during the spring and summer.  
  4. I am a thrifty coupon shopper.  Although, I am not one of those "extreme couponer's".  You will not see me getting 400 bottles of salt because I can get it for $0.05.  Seriously...... 
  5. I have gallstones, and let me tell you....they are no fun!
Now, won't you sleep better tonight knowing these little tidbits?  :)   Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers :)