Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Guardians On Duty

Can you spot the "predator" in the photo below? 

Uh-oh.  She'd better watch out!

When I was taking photos of the pups the other day, our cat decided she wanted to be where I was.  Only problem is, our LGDs do not like any other animal in their pasture unless it looks like a goat, horse, or cow.  When she got to the hot wire separating the pasture, she was met with some very serious pups.  She decided to hunker down in the weeds hoping they wouldn't notice her. They just barked and dared her to cross that line.  All the while, I'm wondering if she was going to be crazy enough to try......And how in the world am I going to intervene.  All was well though.  She stayed on her side and didn't cause any trouble.   Thank goodness.  I don't think my body could move that fast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers :)