Saturday, August 3, 2013

Two Pools.....I Don't Think So!

As the summer heat rages on, I keep suggesting to my dear husband that we need a swimming pool.  After each suggestion, Shane will reply "We already have 2 pools."  After his reply I am usually rolling my eyes at him, because we DO NOT have 2 pools. In the photo below, you will see one of the pools my husband is referring to. 

The cows taking a dip

Now does this look like a swimming pool to you?  I think not!  Our cattle enjoy it very much as you can see in the photos, but I'm afraid I will not find it as refreshing as they do.  This particular "pool" is also home to our last little duck.  Do you know how messy a duck can be?  I learned quickly how messy they are when we decided to put a pool in our back yard and keep them there until they got rid of their downy coat of feathers. I tell you, all they do is constantly poop!  I never got a break from trying to keep that little pool clean.

Of course the cows don't show any "swimming pool etiquette" either.  If they have to go, they surely don't hold it in. 

Don't you want to jump in that lovely water for a swim? I think not.

If you can't tell by this post, I am absolutely, most definitely not going for a swim in our ponds.   Can you blame me?  I plan on continuing to casually mention how much we need a pool, as often as I can :)

Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers :)