Thursday, February 2, 2012

A foggy morning with my camera

I got my camera today and of course it is really yucky outside. I just took it straight out of the box and tried it out without playing around with any of the settings.  Of course Sonny had to come check out what I was doing.  He is so nosy :) but I do love him.




I tried to get some pictures of the colt, too.  He needs a good bath.  All of this rain we have been having is making a big  muddy mess.
 

You can see how foggy it is here today in the picture below. 
 

Hopefully I'll get to play around with my camera and get the settings figured out.  Maybe I'll be able to get some better photos to share with you all. 

Hope you have a great day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers :)