Friday, February 3, 2012

"I Wish I Could Be A Horse"

My sweet girl and I had a conversation yesterday that I had to share. She said, " Mom I really wish I could be a horse............ buuuuut.. ............. God wanted me to be human instead."  She absolutely loves horses so much that she wishes she could have come to this Earth in the form of one, instead of being a "human girl."  I got this picture yesterday while she was talking to her little colt.  It was such a sweet moment between the two of them.  (This one's for you Mr. Shows.) 
   


Below is a picture of some of our crossbred does that we have put in the pasture with our horses.  Don't they look like they've got it made in the shade?  They were all lounging around chewing their cuds without a care in the world.  Must be nice......then again I don't think I'd enjoy sitting in the pasture surrounded by fireant beds and horse poop while chewing on a wad of grass, hay and weeds.  Nah, I'll pass on that one :) 

Taking it easy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers :)