Sunday, October 11, 2015

Summer Snapshots

If you don't want to see a lot of photos, just skip this post.  Since I haven't blogged hardly at all, I thought I'd include some snapshots of our summer.  The farm was chugging right along, however, I didn't take many photos.  Of course I took many photos of our kiddos.  So here are just a few snapshots of what we've done over the summer :)


Doing his absolute favorite thing.....next to hunting

Fishing.....again

She loves this dog!

Burning brush piles on the new land. 

Learning about bugs & insects....here she's learning about the ovipositor.  Fascinating!

We made a trip to OH.  Here is the Lockport covered bridge.  We'd never seen one....

Oh Destin!!! What a beautiful relaxing place!

He didn't want to have his picture taken.....can you tell?

Soaking up the last little bit of  vacation before schoolwork starts at home

#9  First year to play quarterback with the Pee Wee youth league

 
Field trip with our homeschool group.  Freedom Outreach Ranch brought a few animals to show us.


Of course, we did so much more.....but I didn't have photos of everything.  I really do enjoy blogging.  It just takes so much time to sit down and iron out a post.  Family time, homeschooling the kids, chores, and extracurricular activities  just takes priority over the blog.  Maybe I'll be able to balance it all out soon :) Hope y'all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers :)