Monday, January 30, 2012

A little progress being made...

Shane and I were able to work on the house a little this past weekend. We have almost completed the walls in the living room. I am really happy we chose to go with the wood trim that we did. I think it really fits our lifestyle.  So here is a little peek into what we did Saturday....

focused

living room

window trimmed out with the wood in the living room

Shane's project in master bathroom


I hope to have more to share soon.  It seems like it is taking forever to get this house finished so we can move in.  It is a blessing that we are able to work at it at our own pace.  We will be able to look at it and have all of those memories of us working on it together.  It has been an experience! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers :)