Monday, March 25, 2013

Trying To Catch Up

It has been brought to my attention on several occasions that I've not written a blog post since March 8.  While I try to catch up on a little blogging, I thought I'd share some photos of some of our 2013 kids.  I do share photos on our facebook page, feel free to stop by and check us out sometime. 

.


doeling about 20 minutes after being born

I woke him up from his nap, so he had to stretch





Meet McFlurry.  She's the first to be named.  Her mother's name is Milkshake. 


This last photo is of a doeling that is our children's favorite kid.  She is spotted all over.  The name McFlurry is after the ice cream dessert from McDonald's. Our two kids, the human ones, are pretty good at coming up with unique names.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers :)