Friday, April 8, 2011

Farm Families of Mississippi

I was watching the news this morning with my cup of coffee and noticed a commercial on about Mississippi Farm Families.  I decided to check out the website that was advertised.  It was stated on their site that "Farm Families of Mississippi is dedicated to the education of the general public about the importance of agriculture to every Mississippian."  Here is a link to their site:  Farm Families of Mississippi ; just click on this and it should take you to their site.  They have some interesting information about Mississippi agriculture on this site.  Check it out!  Anything that helps educate the importance of agriculture should be shared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers :)