Monday, May 14, 2012

Looking Back

Recently, I was asked if I could share some photos of our goats to be put on display at a convention. I got on the computer and looked through all of my photos from past and present and chose some to send. While I was going through all of the photos they just took me back to some wonderful memories. I'm very much a picture person. If I were to walk into your home (invited of course) I wouldn't be able to resist looking at all photographs that are on display. It doesn't even matter if I know who's in them or not. I absolutely love looking at pictures. So if there are any of you out there like me, I decided to share some of those that I have been looking through. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.


kiko buckling

kiko doe

Chopper; one of our first and greatest LGD's.  His time here was short, but he was amazing. His story can be found here



flashy little buckling

The memories of Shane and I "making hay."

Dillon's first "responsibility" at 4 yrs.  Sprocket, a twin calf.  What a lesson for all of us.
Mal wanting to keep every kid goat born on this place.

Her own horse for Christmas.  Love at first sight.

His first attempt at getting over his fear of horses.

I am so blessed to live on a farm out in the country with my beautiful family.  God has blessed me richly!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers :)