Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

I just want to take the time to say Happy Father's Day to all of the men out there that have in some way made an impact on a child's life. Especially to my wonderful husband.


she's learning to drive


he's learning to construct things



working on fencing together

working the livestock together


spending an afternoon relaxing by the pond



Getting the ride of their life


Showing off his mad skills on the bicycle ;)

Happy Father's Day to the world's greatest husband and father!  Thank you for making so many memories for our babies.  We are so blessed with two of the most wonderful children. I thank God that he has blessed me with the opportunity to raise our children with you by my side.  I love you honey!

World's coolest dad

2 comments:

  1. Shane you make me very proud. You are a really great father & coolest dad. I want to thank you for the father’s day card you sent me. The message of that card means a lot to me and is one of the most special cards I’ve ever gotten in my life. I have to say I have many regrets looking back on being a father to you. I wish I could go back in time to do it all better. Parenting was not taught in school. When you were born you didn’t come with an owner’s manual. I was still a young fool when we had you and I never seemed to grow much wiser. All I had for a parenting guide was the Bible and my own father’s example. Like your card said I hope I did teach you a few good things that you are passing on to your kids just as my dad did for me. I pray when you think of me you remember the good and not the faults and failings. If I could I would do 4 things differently as a parent: I’d not be so strict, fuss less, love more, and take you for an ice cream cone every chance I could. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! What a sweet comment from Dad above! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers :)