Friday, September 16, 2011

My First Attempt at DSK News

I thought it would be interesting to go back in time and relive some of what was going on around here.  We knew that we wanted to keep our friends and family updated with all of our farm's happenings, so on our website we dedicated a page strictly for that.  Now, the way we share our "news" has changed.  If you are reading this, you will now notice that we use the blogger to keep everything updated.  Thanks to Amy Johnson from Horseshoe Canyon Ranch for giving me advice on using blogger a couple of years ago.  I'm glad I made the decision to use blogger!  Here's a look back at my very first attempt at Deep South Kikos News (when you get there, you can click on the photos for a larger view, if you'd like). Please excuse the bright background.  Remember, I did say this was my first attempt.  I'd like to say that I'm progressing, technologically speaking, at getting you guys the news! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers :)