Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tropical Storm Lee

Today we are expecting quite a bit of rain.  Tropical Storm Lee has moved right below the coast of Louisiana, and we are located on the northeastern side.  This is the side of the storm that typically produces severe weather, so I am keeping my eyes on the news today.  It has been said that this storm will produce lots of rain for our area and that is something that we definitely need.  We haven't had rain in over a month and we could use some.  I told Shane this morning that our pond's water level might actually see some improvement after all of the predicted rain to come.  Hey, I'm just looking for the positive....you know the silver lining as some call it.  

Here is a link to the satellite radar imagery showing what kind of weather we are in at the moment.  If you'd like to see it, you can click right here.  

Have a great weekend everyone!  And for those of you in Tropical Storm Lee's path, stay safe and dry!

1 comment:

  1. We had Lee reach all the way up here, 100 miles south of Chicago! I know the weather is going to be funky when it comes in from the northeast!

    Trying to catch up with all my bloggy friends. I' afraid I have fallen a bit behind!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers :)