Friday, September 23, 2011

Pasture Walk In Louisiana

We received an email the other day from Mr. Nic Girgenti of Lagniappe Kikos, about a pasture walk being held October 1, 2011 in Ethel, LA. Shane told me after talking with Mr. Girgenti on the phone that it would be okay to put it on the blog for others to see. The information was sent in JPG format, so I uploaded it like a photo. When you click on the picture below, it should pull up larger so you can read it. It is being hosted by the Southeast Graziers Pasture Group. The meeting is open to the public and for those interested in grazing management and livestock production. They will also have a special guest, Dr. Ann Wells, who is Program Director at The Kerr Center for Sustainable Agriculture in Poteau, OK. This should be a very interesting and informative event.  If you have any questions about this event, let me know and I will try to direct you to someone that will be able to answer them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers :)